For highly meticulous people, when it comes to their vehicles, having the best pressure washer for car cleaning would be the best way to keep a car spotless. Many car owners prefer to wash their cars at home since it’s more of a tradition than a habit for them. But even if car owners wash their cars on their own, they never seem to get the level of cleanliness that they want. The typical garden hose and bucket are tools that make washing their cars labor-intensive and time-consuming. This is why they still go to the car wash.
If you have every essential tool in washing your beloved car like towels and vacuum cleaners, why not include the power washer in your car wash cleaning kit? Pressure washers have thirty seven times the pressure of a regular garden hose. They are very handy in removing very tough stains or dirt on your vehicle. Having a washer for vehicle cleaning would really make a difference in cleaning your car.
Using the Best Pressure Washer for Car Cleaning
Info Found On This Page:
Using the washer for vehicle cleaning is not similar to using a hose and a scrub. Remember that you’re going to wash with highly pressurized water. If you are consider to use the same pressure washer for home use, keep on reading on Best Pressure Washer for Home Use.
Consider the following in using the washer for vehicle cleaning:
The trigger gun
The trigger gun makes use of a ball, a seat, and a spring so that the flow of water could be controlled. Once the trigger is released, the ball falls into position through the water pressure and spring action. This immediately stops the water flow and puts the unloader valve to by-pass level.
When you squeeze the trigger, the water pressure, in combination with the spring, removes the ball from its seat. This results to water flow from the nozzle. Make sure to check the trigger gun for any detergent accumulation. You could also have your trigger serviced for maintenance.
First time using pressure washers
If it’s your first time to use a power washer, remember that you should avoid using it in by-pass mode for prolonged periods. This is the mode wherein the water pressure continues to run but the spray gun isn’t being used. The water then circulates within the pressure pump. Even the washer will overheat and the pump will be damaged. If you need to do something for a while, just turn the washer off.
The washer for car vehicle is supposed to have a quiet run each time. This cleaning system doesn’t emit any fumes or consume any kind of fuel. Also, consider your home’s electrical wiring. Most pressure washers use a 220 voltage. Make sure to double check the voltage requirement of the unit before you purchase or use it.
Before you start using the washer for vehicle cleaning, take note of the following guidelines:
1. Never use a ladder because the water pressure’s back kick will throw you off balance.
2. Make sure that you are not wearing any jewelry and other accessories so as to avoid injury.
3. Never point at a person or ever try to wash your skin with it. It will peel your skin off because of the tremendous pressure.
4. Wear proper protective clothing and protective eyewear.
How to Properly Clean Your Car
The following are some useful steps that you should take note of in cleaning your car using the best washer for car cleaning:
Preparation of your car for pressure washing
• Use the hose with two hands and practice on a small area to get used to the jet
• Practice overlapping movements so as to avoid stop and start marks
• Adjust the pressure so that it won’t do any damage to the car’s surface
• Never use dishwashing or laundry detergents on your vehicle because the pressure and the harsh chemicals damage its finish
• Use an appropriate cleaning chemical
• Rinse thoroughly
• Never neglect the bottom part of the vehicle
• Use the chemical injection system when applying the appropriate detergent
• Make overlapping and smooth strokes starting with the bottom of the vehicle, upwards (5-10 minutes should be the duration so that the solution could work)
• The rotating brush attachment will help loosen the grime.
• Rinse with high pressure from the top, moving downwards
• Don’t spray too close to the car because the pressure will damage it
Choosing the Right Power Washer – AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
If you want to find the best pressure washer for car cleaning, then the AR Blue Clean AR383 is the one for you. It conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose. AR Blue Clean AR383 is quieter than gas engine models.
Attachments included proffessional-style pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, 20 foot high pressure hose, 14 oz. detergent bottle and 2 high pressure quick change wands with pressure washer turbo and variable nozzles.
Why Should You Spend Time Finding the Best Power Washer?
The washer for vehicle cleaning is a tool that you should always have in your garage so that you could assure yourself that your car always has that professional level of cleanliness. What’s more, the washer you purchase could save you a lot of time waiting for your turn in packed car wash centers.
With the use of the this power washer for vehicle cleaning, you could plan on buying that car accessory you’ve always wanted because you will definitely have extra money to work with.